Sunday, October 19, 2008

The People We Love

Corey


This is Shane's brother, Corey. As a family we love him so much! He is such a good brother to us and a wonderful uncle to our boys. I know that Brody loves him a ton (even though he calls him his favorite aunt)!
I remember the first time that I met Corey, it was at the airport when he returned home from his mission. It took awhile to get to know him, he was in "missionary mode" for a long time! I remember when I went with him to go get some pizza for dinner and that was the first time I realized how funny he was and how great he was to hang around! Since then he has come to mean more to me than just a brother-in-law. He is a friend, and a really good one too! Plus I consider him to be as close to me as my own brother!
I also know that Shane loves and appreciates his relationship with him. They are only a year apart in age, so they have been around each other for a long time! They are good friends and they have alot of fun together! They are a wonderful example to my little boys of how brothers should be towards one another!
My boys do love him too! Corey was there for alot of the time with Brody growing up, always playing blocks, and basketball! Plus he has even let Brody play with his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! He lives farther away now, so Chase doesn't see him as much as Brody did, but anytime Corey is around, he is the one willing to hold the little guy!
Thanks so much Corey! We love you!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Thanks for that nice blog about me Jess! It melted my heart-strings :)
Thanks for all you do and all you bring to our family. Brianne and I love you very much!

Love Corey

Ben and Lindsay said...

We love you too Corey!
Love the post Jess