Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chase Is 6 Months!

I cannot believe how fast the time has gone! I really thought that having a second little baby would help me stop, relax and enjoy it more...i have enjoyed it-every minute-but I didn't think he would grow up so darn fast! It makes me so sad-I can't even remember him as a newborn. How precious time is! You just blink and the next thing you know, they are 3 (like Brody)!




This is him today! 6 Months old! He has the cutest smile and biggest blue eyes! I love this little boy! He brings so much to my life! I am so glad that he is apart of my family! More so, I feel so privileged to be his mommy (same to you Brody! I love both my boys!)

(Slobber Mouth)

4 comments:

Tiff and Chris said...

I so wish I could see your little guys in person...they are so cute. I can't believe that they grow so-o much...he looks so tiny in the first pictures.

Unknown said...

Your boys are adorable. I am glad you brought them into work the other morning cause they are so cute!!

Ben and Lindsay said...

Happy 6 months to Chasey! I can't believe he is already six months, he is going to grow up fast just like Brody! That slobber on his shirt is nothing! haha love that kid
we will babysit them again anytime we LOVED it!

Granny DeeAnn said...

What a sweet little baby boy!! They do have a way of melting their mama's heart!!! It's in their genes!!!