Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Aaron & Melissa

This here is my sister Melissa and her adorable husband Aaron. I wanted to say a few special things about them and let them know how much I love them. First, I want to thank Aaron for putting up with me-even though he thinks I am the weirdest person he has ever met! Thanks for being a good guy and fun to tease! Melissa is so lucky to have you!
So much can be said about Melissa! I love her so much! She has done so much for me and for my little guys! They love their Aunt Lissa! The other day was Brody's birthday and I was really needing some help and Melissa came to my rescue! Thanks so much Lissa-you helped out more than you'll ever know! Melissa is such a sweet and loving person and she will help anyone!
Love you guys! Thanks for being apart of our lives!

No comments: