Monday, October 13, 2008

Journal Question

What is your favorite game?

I love games! My grandma would play them with me all the time growing up (Uno and Skipbo). Then when I met Shane, I learned really fast that I needed to get involved and learn new games!
I love Rook! I started out by not liking it at all! But then when I was pregnant with Brody I was determined to learn and play-then all through my pregnancy that is all I wanted to do! Shane and I joke that I craved Rook rather than a certain food (which I really did-corn dogs!)
Then the Cowans (our wonderful friends) introduced us to "Killer Bunnies"! It is this way confusing card game with no point but so much fun! After Brody was born we would always head up to the Cowans apartment and play this game for hours! Love it!
Then I really like "Who, What, Where". This is a silly drawing game that always brings out the best chuckles!
Right now though, I am addicted to "Settler's". Again, this was a game that I wasn't to interested in when I first started playing, but now I can't get enough of it!
There are still so many games that I really like! But these are just to name my favorites!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love games too! I haven't heard of some of those so you will have to teach me how to play.

Ben and Lindsay said...

You need to help to convince Ben, that if you are in our family you have to love all games! speaking of settlers we need to play that sometime soon!

Michael and Rachel said...

Killer Bunnies is probably the coolest, most pointless game ever made. :)
By the way, thanks for the birthday wishes!