Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Finally! Disneyland Pictures!!

We saw so many Disney characters! The only one out of the Mickey gang that we never found was Donald Duck.
But Brody loved meeting the characters! The cutest was when he met Winnie the Pooh, Tigger and Eyore!

Here are the gentleman with the lovely Jasmine!
Here is Brody and Shane with the famous Captain Jack Sparrow.
Help! We are trapped! This trap was made from Matt, Calie, Melissa, Aaron, and Brynn's bones! We are next! (Michelle is safe-you can see her in the background!)



Here is the whole gang! Thanks mom and dad for the greatest trip! We had so much fun!

2 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

these are the first disneyland pictures that I have seen! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! well I knew that already! I am glad you posted them!
by the way I love your family pictures that you put on, and the picture of you and shane! Super cute!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Love the Disney pictures. Still the happiest place on earth. I do have a few pictures I could post from long, long ago. I just ran across them the other day. Remember when you and Melanie had on the same outfit? That was my first and only trip to Disney. Thanks to your GMa H and my sweet Aunt Norma! Some day I hope to go with my little ones. Such a fun place to go as a family. Thanks for the memory!