Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Best Friend!

I have had a few good friends in my life: Shari, Rachel, Shelly, Mattie (my only brother), J'lyn, Megan, Sherri, and I could keep going....but not to be too cheesy, Shane is my ultimate best friend! With all the things that I have been through recently there has never been anyone more patient, forgiving, loving and kind than Shane. I am so grateful to him for all the he does for me and the boys-espiaclly with his busy schedule of work, school and the Young Mens! Thanks Shane for being everything I have needed and wanted-and more!! Love you!

1 comment:

Ben and Lindsay said...

I don't think you are cheesy at all! Shane has to be the best person I know too! i thought I was lucky to have him as a brother, but you are TONS more lucky to have him as a husband!