Saturday, November 29, 2008

To Be Thankful For

Kara and I have been running since June-trying to build our endurance! On Thanksgiving we ran our first 10k. It was a great feeling to run the whole time and to be running along side someone that you do have so much gratitude for! Also, to have great family members to cheer you on and to be waiting for you! I am grateful for my boys, Shane, and my in-laws!

Brody making my sign!
Finishing the race on Thanksgiving Day


What great cheerleaders

Look at Chase-he is so cute! (So is Grandma!)




We did it! Next time-the 1/2 marathon!




8 comments:

Brianne said...

you guys look great! I need to get in on this running action and get in shape!

Unknown said...

wow, good job Jess, I had no idea you were doing this!! That is a great accomplishment, I need you to push me to be better like you!!

Tiff and Chris said...

Awesome! I am jealous...I need someone to run with me. Good job though. You look great!

Amber Shellabarger said...

Look at you go!!! You are so awesome!! Let me know when you do your 1/2 marathon! I will come with my huge prego belly and bon bons and cheer you on!!

Our Family said...

That's great. I don't think I could do that. You do have a great support system.

Ben and Lindsay said...

Congrats again!! So I am sorry that we did not come, I didn't get the text that we were invited till your race was over, I would have loved to be there holding a sign! (notice I did not say running with you!)

Megan said...

Jessica great job on the run! That is so cool that you did that. :)

Kelly & Jamie said...

Wow Jess, you are awesome i am jealous!