Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Things Brody Says

Brody always says things that are so hilarious! And somethings that are so sweet! The other day he just came up to me and gave me a big hug and said, "Mom, you make my heart so happy!" It made me want to cry. At this time of year, when we reflect on the things we are grateful for, I most definitely am grateful to be a mom. There is nothing else in this world that compares to hearing a little child tell you how happy you make them. I love both my little guys so much. They add more to my life than anything else. They have made me who I am today-and I feel like that is a good thing! And without a doubt, Brody and Chase make my heart so happy too!

2 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

Your one of the greatest moms I know that is for sure!

Tiff and Chris said...

That's too cute, I'm jealous. I wish I had a little cute guy tell me I make his heart happy :)