Monday, November 3, 2008

The People We Love

Matt

This is my brother Mattie! I love this kid to death! He is considered one of my bestest friends! We can tell each other anything and everything! Matt has always been so kind to let me tag along with him to so many things! He is the goofiest person that I know and we love being around him!
He is so good to Brody and Chase! He is such a great example to them both and they both love him so much! Matt is always playing with them-especially anything sports! (He is the biggest Jazz fan I have ever met!)
He is also very close to Shane! I love their relationship-it's like they are actually brothers! Shane really only constantly talks to two people on a daily basis which is of course me and then Matt! They nonstop talk about everything Jazz and all the other sports facts in between! I have always felt it so special that these two get along so well!
Thanks Matt for all that you have been to us! I have always known that I have been deeply blessed because you have been my brother and friend! No one can ever take your place! You are so much apart of me! Thanks for being one of the greatest blessings in mine and my family's lives!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like how you highlight one person! It is so sweet of you and it is also nice to get to know a little more about your family.