Monday, March 9, 2009

Shane Finally Won

One of our favorite games to play is Settelers (sp?) of Catan. However, we are not very good at it. We always lose! (Well especially when we play against Aaron-he cheats!) But Shane finally won the other day! (Because Aaron wasn't playing!) Congrats babe!

I'm trying to show a picture of the longest road-which was mine! I'm the green!






Shane is so Proud!

Melissa couldn't bare the fact that she lost and Michelle is happy that this game didn't end in a brawl like usual! Ha ha!





3 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

I swear I played with him once and he won! But congrats to him! that is a proud moment indeed!

Lane Gang said...

Ben and I suck too, so if we played together you would for sure win. Yay for Shane.

Natasha said...

ha ha end in a brawl, so true! congrats Shane it is quite the accomplishment to win!