Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kara Kara

So I could go on and on about this girlie!! This is Shane's sister whom I look up to more than anyone I know!! Not only am I so grateful that she is my sister-in-law, I am more grateful that she is my friend! We have been running together for about a year and that is my favorite thing everyday! We talk about EVERYTHING! Kara is such an inspiring person. I always feel better about myself and want to be better when I am around her. She is also so great with the boys!! They both really love her. Kara is the kindof person that you always say good things about. I am so gonna miss her when she moves to Salt Lake. I know that it will be a good thing for her-but it's going to be a sad day for me everyday! I wish you the best Kara!! You deserve so much happiness!! Thanks for all that you do for me, Shane and the boys!


4 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

I love this picture! Are you guys still going to go running once she moves?

Jessica said...

I hope so!

Natasha said...

kara is moving to salt lake?

Michael and Rachel said...

Amen. Kara is amazing. I've never met anyone like her.