Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Dream Come True




As all young girls dream about the man that they will someday marry, one of my many requirements was to marry a man that could sing so that he could sing me to sleep. I married Shane. He does not sing. I had to make an exception, but however to be nice I have allowed him to sing since that is his favorite thing to do in the car. And the number one song that he likes to belt it out to is "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith. Lets just say that I use to like that song. Love you Honey! You make me laugh!

5 comments:

Jeff Trystal and the kids said...

That is so cool. what a fun guy that you married. i think truly you two compliment each other. what fun pics of him! has he seen these on here yet?

Tina said...

Love it Jess!
You were meant to have a Wonderful Life!
It looks like you got it!

Tiff and Chris said...

At least he's not afraid to sing, right? I remember when you used to talk about how your future-husband had to be able to sing...I'd say you got it :) I miss you too!

Ben and Lindsay said...

well at least I don't have to put up with anymore! haha I love Shane's singing actually! Makes my day

Amber Shellabarger said...

Nic cant sing either but I love him anyway.