Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The People We Love

Brad Brad is such a great guy! He is for sure one of the greatest that I know! He is so kind and so understanding! There has been countless times when I have just needed someone to talk to and he has been there for me. He always listens to what I have to say and he always gives me really good advice. I always feel like a better person after being around him!
He is also a great grandpa! AKA Beaver! Both the boys love him so much-he always makes them smile!
He also makes the best salsa in the whole wide world! And brownies and chicken and pork roast! I love his cooking! He also is very talented with photography! And he lets me use his very nice camera when I want to feel cool! Brad is a very busy guy with work and his calling in the Bishopric-but he always makes time to be with family and to take care of their needs!
Thanks for all that you have done for us Brad! We love you so much!
Oh and I must mention Rook-he is a great and worthy opponent!

1 comment:

Ben and Lindsay said...

Your in luck Brad is making his salsa tomorrow! You are so sweet Jess
Love ya tons