Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fun in War

There have been some boys in our ward that like to leave little pranks at our house while we are away...they left so many flyer's for the ward Christmas party that we had to get them back. So we gathered them all up and filled 2 boxes of them. Then we wrapped them and delivered it on their doorsteps, saying that the gift was from the other! It was a success! Even though they gave us all those flyer's, they have no idea they are from us! (Says their parents)

Merry Christmas to Nate and Lance (AKA Nance)

This is what we come home to...





5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious. How fun you guys are to play along!!

Candace said...

Hey Jess!
I really don't know how I stumbled across your blog, but I'm glad I did. (I used to be your visiting teacher in the Terrace.)

I can't believe Brody is 3! And now you have another cute guy. Where does the time go? Anywho just thought I'd say hi. We are set to private, but send me an email and I'll send you an invite, so you can check us out! Ckusuda@gmail.com

Tina said...

Jess,
It's Tina! I just found your blog through Heathers! I am so excited!! I can't get over how beautiful you and your family are. You look so Happy!! Ahh, it does my heart good seeing all you guys growing up, getting married and becoming mothers. So proud of you. Luann must be in heaven with those two gorgeous grand babies!! I realize I may have said this before to you, but remember I am getting older and my memory is not as good as it used to be and I tend to repeat myself. ha ha
Send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog!!
Momisme6@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you.

Tiff and Chris said...

Oh, to be young and prank again :) Way to get them back, so much fun!

Lane Gang said...

Hey,
I saw those two right around Christmas trucking down the street with boxes in hand headed toward your house. Did they get you again? I had to chuckle to myself when I saw them cuz I remembered you telling us at the ward party what you had done. Too funny!
Danielle