Monday, February 9, 2009

Another Good Friend

This picture was taken like 3 years ago, but Megan is still so much apart of my life. We met in the Washington Terrace Ward and served in the Young Women's program together (for like 2 years I think). So anyways, Megan and I still keep contact on a regular basis (it helps when we both work for the same organization too!) Megan is one who you always know will be there for you. She is so caring and so sweet! I know that there have been multiple times that I have been sick, and she has shown up at my door with some soup! She is always thinking of others and is so aware of others needs! Megan-you are the best and I am so glad that we are going to always be friends!
Girls Camp 06

1 comment:

Megan said...

Jessica you are such a great friend. I love talking to you. Thank you.