Monday, July 19, 2010

Where has the time gone?

I know that I have been a MAJOR slacker!! Life is just busy, life just gets down, life just doesn't take the turns that you want. But today, I decided I want to make a change! Hooray! And the change starts with myself! I pray that I can make it through this journey.
Shane has finally graduated! I am so proud of him and I love him so very much! He is my rock. I wouldn't be able to survive so many things if it weren't for him!
Brody is my non-stop talker! I can never get him to stop! He is very very smart though! It amazes me how much he is capable of.
Chase is my little sunshine. His smile makes me smile! He is my mess maker though, but he is adorable the way through the destruction!
I love my family so much! This isn't even a recent picture-this was taken in April I think! Ha ha! Well at least it shows how cute we are!

5 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

Yay you're back to the blogging world! i missed you! and I LOVE that picture, I don't think I have ever seen it! love you!

Candace said...

Welcome back! You guys are the cutest little family, I hope all is going well for you! I know the feeling of being in a "rut" sometimes, no fun.

It's nice to have our men all graduated, such a huge accomplishment! Congrats!

Natasha said...

Yay for a post! and for your new journey! Your family is really so beautiful! love you and your boys! hope to see you soon!

Our Family said...

I'm so glad to see a new post from you. It was so good seeing you and we need to get together again soon. Good luck!

Our Family said...

I'm so glad to see a new post from you. It was so good seeing you and we need to get together again soon. Good luck!