Monday, August 3, 2009

Some Pics From The Cruise

So the cruise was super super amazing! I wish that I was back! All that food, and all that time with no kids! (That's what I am talking about!) The Bahamas was beautiful! I loved the beach! I'm normally not a swim suit gal-but I loved every minute of this vacation! The entertainment was great, the waiters were wonderful and we met some people that I know that we will never forget (including all the 15 year old girls for their dance competition :( we would like to forget about them). We got to play with a dolphin named Andy and we got to parasail! Both were great great great! And I loved my tan (even though I don't have it anymore). Thanks hon for the best 5 year celebration for us!



Majesty of the Seas

Blue Lagoon Island. This is were we got to play with the dolphin.


Here we are!


Leaving Miami



5 years baby---and many more!




8 comments:

Michael and Rachel said...

I'm so glad you got experience a cruise and that you loved it! Welcome home. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Our Family said...

I'm so jealous. It looks like so much fun. One day Kyle and I will get to do that. The Bahamas would be fun too. Congrats on five years! We will talk soon.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben and Lindsay said...

ok so that comment deleted was mine, but I was logged on under Shane's email, cus i am at mom's. So it looked like a comment from your husband! Ha But I love the pics and am jealous about Andy the dolphin! And I love the new pics of everyone on the side, super cute!

Candace said...

So fun! I'm glad you were able to get away. It looks so beautiful there!

Hollie Katina said...

Wow! I am super jealous of your vacation! It looks so beautiful and like you had an amazing time. I've always been sort of leary of cruises, but this looks like my kind of vacation! I can't believe you and Shane have been together for five years, I remember when you got married. Jon and I have been together for six, married for two, I can't believe how fast time flies. Your boys are so cute, I'm getting super baby hungry, I've just got to talk Jon into it now. haha. Anyway congrats on the anniversary and the fun vacation, you look beautiful in your pictures! Take care!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

YOU are the one that's always doing something fun!! I'm so jealous you got to go on a cruise! I can't believe you have been married for 5 years! Looks like you had a great time!

Andrew and Annalise Lange said...

It's crazy that you've been married five years already! Looks like you had a great time on your cruise, am a little bit jealous! :)